- Create new markets for the company’s products and services in the Energy Sector including new strategic partners.
- Develop and grow existing market for products and services covering markets in Port Harcourt, Warri, Eket, Lagos and Abuja.
- Develop practicable business plan with measurable performance and time driven target
- Relate effectively with very senior executives and heads of department of the company’s clients.
- Prepare monthly market review report and relate it to the company’s position relative to its competitors.
- Responsible for managing teams with effective flow of communication among team members on functions, task and responsibilities.
- Responsible for team daily, weekly, monthly reporting and follow up.
- A good Bachelors degree from a recognized university with minimum of 2nd class lower degree or Upper credit from a recognized polytechnic in the relevant discipline.
- Professional qualifications, MBA and proven sound knowledge in management will be an added advantage.
- Strong Inter-personal skills.
- Extensive computer literacy
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure and to meet dead lines.
Posting of cash book and general ledger transactions, preparing periodic reports on company financial position and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
A Bachelors degree from a recognized university with minimum of 2nd class lower degree or Upper credit from a recognized polytechnic in Accounting, Banking/Finance
Professional qualifications in ACCA or ICAN and proven sound knowledge in accounting software preferably quick books will be an added advantage.